Followers

7.19.2012

The July 7 Star Festival

The day when a lover (Vega and Altair) dates


In the woman weaver (しゅくじょ) star called Vega of Lyra, it was thought with the star where work, the Altair (けんぎゅう) star called Altair of the eagle (I) seat controlled work of the agriculture of the sewing. Because these two stars seemed to be brilliant most across the Milky Way on July 7 in the old calendar, the day of one chance meeting and a thought, a Star Festival story were born for one year.





13 comments:

  1. hello, lovely pics, your blog is great! Would you like to follow each other?
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love love Japan <3 It's one of my biggest dreams to visit this country :)

    Kisses from Germany :)
    Aimie

    http://aimie-cherise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love the colors :)

    If you follow me, told me, I'll follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love japan *-* i want to go to japan T_____T
    your blog is very good. i like all pictures

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog!

    I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a nice Blog, I like it,

    so I'm following you too :)
    thanks for follow me

    lovley greets
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. To beloved Vega
    Thank you for much comment
    Let's come across you in Tokyo

    Right or wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always good to know new faces, new places and new cultures... :)

    You have such an interesting blog, what do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!
    Looks so beautiful!


    xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    Stop by and visit my blog sometime,
    I would love to know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete